SurfStow SUPRAX SUP Storage Rack System - Single Board
Stand Up Paddle Board Storage System
You've invested a lot of money into your beautiful boat. Why would you secure your SUP with ugly bungee cords? And that big board sure does take up valuable deck space. You need a storage system that is as stylish as the rest of your vessel.
- Secure your board to your boat or your wall
- 061 Aluminum Alloy, sandblasted anodized
- Heat press, diecut, EVA protective foam
- Heavy duty shock cords keep boards in place
- Fits 7/8" and 1" rails
- Unique rotating clamp allows for mounting on angled stanchions
Single Board System Pack Includes:
- Two Mounting Racks - Sandblasted anodized 6061 aluminum with diecut EVA protective foam
- Four Articulating Clamps - Versatile clamp can be mounted to straight or angled rails and stanchions
- Clamp Inserts - 4 x 1" and 4 x .0875" plastic clamp inserts
- All mounting hardware and installation tools included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Manufacturer Part Number||50050-2|
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship. International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other related import fees.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return. For additional information, please refer to our Return Policy.
Most products come with a 5-YEAR warranty. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented we'll replace upon thorough inspection. Please refer to the Warranty Policy for more information.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews